For this card, Nicole used strips of Highline vellum tape stickers and and stitched them together to create a quilted effect.
We love the way the machine stitching paired with the transparent stickers creates multimedia perfection!
By placing various letter stickers + phrases on top of a chalkboard wood tag, Nicole has taken her card to the next level…literally!
Layering is one of the best ways to create visual and physical texture on any project.
So many fun details to discover!
This layout is one of those that you have to look at several times before you can really see all the details! We love the way Nicole mixed patterned papers with smaller embellishments to create such a stunning project!
Her hot pink die cut title stands out prominently amidst the mix of the papers thanks to it’s large scale and dimensional backing.
3D Pillow Instructions:
1. Trim patterned paper to 1.75” and 2” squares using various colors and patterns from the Highline collection.
2. Flip the 1.75″ pieces upside down and add dimensional adhesive to the back center of the shape, leaving 0.75″ around edge to allow for stitching.
3. Remove adhesive backing and layer over larger sized squares.
4. Adhere with a small amount of adhesive to cardstock or a light patterned paper and stitch along all four edges of the square shape.
5. Your 3D pillows are complete!
Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, Nicole!