We’ve added new innovative and imaginative products to our extremely popular Capture program, which combines the best of scrapbooking with the best of journaling.
Video by Collin Kartchner Studios | Song is “All That I Needed” by Fremont
* Universal Calendar Stamp: Document your day-to-day using this complete calendar stamp set; with months, days, numbers and a customizable calendar frame, it’s easy to document the past as well as events far into the future.
* Give Credit Stamp: Whether you’re putting your unique signature on a gift you’ve made for someone else or you simply want a fresh approach to adding captions and journaling, this stylish clear stamp set is just for you.
* Acetate Photo Frames: The various elements in this package will add a retro vibe to your images faster than the time it takes a Polaroid picture to develop.
* Weekly Note Pad Insert: This perforated pad makes it easy for you to jot down notes and slip them right into your Capture album for every day of the week. It also comes with snap-in notches that fit perfectly in your album.
* Adhesive Pocket Stickers: Don’t limit your pocket scrapbooking to divided page protectors. Now you can add clear pockets to any project using these self-adhesive pieces. Available in four sizes (3.5 x 2″, 3″ square, 3 x 4,” and 4 x 6″), you’ll have plenty of pockets to use for your photo and memorabilia needs.
* Folding Photo Frames: Simply wrap these 3 x 4″ frames around your photos for a double-sided frame that will look fantastic in the pocket of any page protector or adhered directly to your paper.
* Attach-Me Stickers: Wrap them around an element of memorabilia to easily attach to a ring-bound book without having to punch a hole in your keepsake, or use them to turn any scrap of paper into a terrific tag. Twelve color choices and four different decorative edges will make your attachment to these stickers instantaneous.
* Brand New Candy Buttons: These candy buttons make the perfect embellishment for any project you are working. 12 new colors available, including my personal favorite, the gold and silver metallics.
We hope you’ve enjoyed all the Summer 2013 reveals this week! Which line are you most excited to play with?