Celebrate any occasion with this playful mix of party colors and patterns. Buttercream yellow, mint-frosting green, and paint-the-town red. With RSVP, you can have your cake and craft it, too.
* Acetate Alpha: Nothing like a little word play to liven up a party, especially when the letters used have adorable scalloped edges, festive colors, and transparent surfaces.
* Die Cut Numbers: Take personalized party decor from zero to hero using these numbers, which are just right for displaying the birthday girl or boy’s age. Don’t forget to add them to scrapbook pages to document the fun.
* Die Cuts & Transparencies
* Mini Snippets: A stack of 3×4 designs perfect for your layouts, cards and Capture albums. Also available are the 4×6 Snippets.
* Stitched Vellum Shapes: Add a little va-va-voom using these pre-stitched layered vellum accents.
* Mixed Brads: A veritable birthday buffet, this bundle includes epoxy brads, metal flair and pre-made pinwheels.
* Chipboard: Same great chipboard shapes, but in new “waterfall” packaging, which makes each amazing piece visible at a glance.
* Toothpick Flags: For a quick party pick-me-up, adhere these pennants to your paper projects, or pierce them in cupcakes for a perfect finishing touch. Now in new packaging so all 12 flags are in plain view.
* Wood Veneer Cards: These 3 x 4″ printed cards are thin enough to slide into page protectors and chic enough to add that special touch to any handmade birthday greeting.
* Vellum Tape Stickers and Shapes
* Waterfall Pack: These are the perfect grab-and-go item. They include die cuts, Snippets, mini Snippets, 2 alpha sticker sheets and 2 label sticker sheets.
* Garland: Double sided paper garland stitched together and die cut. Each package includes 2 sheets.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow for our Capture reveal and a special surprise that has been in the works for months!