All roads lead to holiday magic at 25th & Pine, where timeless traditions meet modern design. This collection is decked out with the look of blown-glass ornaments, aluminum trees, tinsel, a mix of candy cane red, peppermint green, snowy white, dusty blue and shimmering gold. 25th & Pine is the perfect way to wrap up your holiday season.
* Die Cuts & Transparencies
* NEW! Die Cut Numbers: Whether you’re documenting daily notes of your December adventures or want to create an eye-catching advent; in red and mint, we’ve got your number.
* Mixed Brads: Epoxy and stitched brads all in one pretty package.
* Vintage Stamps: Retro style, lick and stick stamp sheet with 14 different designs
* Wax Seals: A variety of shapes from postage stamps and pine trees, to snowflakes and more will really seal the deal.
* Wood Veneer Ornaments: Pretty enough to hang on your tree, these printed wood shapes are delightfully detailed.
* Chipboard Shapes
* Chipboard Alphas
* Snippets: A stack of 4×6 designs perfect for your layouts, cards and Capture albums.
* Waterfall Pack: These are the perfect grab-and-go item. They include die cuts, Snippets, mini Snippets, 2 alpha sticker sheets and 2 label sticker sheets.
* Garland: Double sided paper garland stitched together and die cut. Each package includes 2 sheets.
* Vellum Tape Stickers and Shapes
*Alphabet, Title and Element Stickers
and finally…the product I am most excited about for 25th & Pine:
* NEW! 5×7 Journal Book: This little book has just what you need for your daily holiday scrapbook, while also being versatile enough to be made into gifts, brag books, or a travel journal. Keep separate sections for each person on your list using the page dividers, take notes of who’s been naughty and nice on the ten blank writing pages, and keep track of your receipts and memorabilia in the three tabbed pockets.
Check back in tomorrow for another summer release!