Welcome to our first Summer 2013 reveal! We are so excited to introduce Persimmon to you:
A savory and sweet, hand-picked variety of autumn flavors is yours with BasicGrey’s new Persimmon collection. Perfectly ripe patterns mingle with orange-red, seasonal gold, and a touch of dark-ebony blue creating a full canopy of fall foliage at your creative fingertips.
* Acetate Alpha: Die cut acetate squares with printed letters
* Die Cuts and Transparencies
* NEW! Feather Die Cuts: Stick a few of these feathers in your cap, and you’ll be filled to the brim with ideas and possibilities. Included are paper, kraft and canvas-designed feathers.
* NEW! Wood Veneer Cards: Infuse your designs with natural texture with these 3″ x 4″ printed cards. Thin as a falling leaf, they’ll easily slip into page protectors, or they’ll make an amazing addition to the dinner table when it’s time to give thanks.
* NEW! Kraft Stencil Alphas: Allow us to outline just a few of the ways you can use this new alphabet. Pop out the perforated letters and fill the negative space with patterned paper. Use the positive or the negative letters, trace your titles and fill them in with paper or doodles. String up the shapes for an easy personalized banner.
* Mixed Brads: No, we aren’t playing tricks with the stitched brads. Instead, we’re treating you to both epoxy and stitched brads in one magnificent mix.
* Waterfall Pack: These 3 x 4″ printed cards are thin enough to slide into page protectors and chic enough to add that special touch to any handmade birthday greeting.
* Garland: Double-sided paper garland stitched together and die cut. Each package includes 2 sheets.
There you have Persimmon! Be sure to check back tomorrow as we reveal yet another fun collection!