Hi everyone! It’s Shari Carroll here to bring you a card using one of my favorite collections – Serenade. I love all the subtle prints and gorgeous colors. My card uses a combination of product from the collection which I’ve layered together to form an arrangement.
- Cut strips of Serenade paper from the 6×6 paper pad. Trim the ends and mount to a white card using foam dots.
- Stamp a butterfly onto the card using Wet Cement ink.
- Use a die cut to create a decorative tag from Snippets.
- Foam mount the tag to the card.
- Foam mount a flower to the upper left of the tag.
- Punch a 3/4″ circle from black dot paper and affix it to the center of the flower.
- Tie a bow from hemp twine and affix it to the flower.
- Add pearls.